Our business continuity plan
A few years back, it was hardly possible to imagine that the world processes we face today could have happened. In 2020 the world faced Covid, which made an impact we can still feel. As a company that used to work in the office, we had to temporarily transform into remote coworking to provide continuous development and deliver projects on time.
At the beginning of this year, our country faced another problem – a global offense by the Russian army. It has been over half a year, and we keep fighting and holding the enemy's advance in eastern and southern directions. Nevertheless, being a responsible and professional company, we have taken some measures to make cooperation with us as safe and reliable as possible from the client's point of view.
- From the start of the development stage, you get full access to the work progress, as we keep all data in cloud storage located in Germany and USA.
- Our work is postpaid to be sure you don't risk your budget.
- We have taken all required cybersecurity measures to make remote development safe and secure.
- 100% of our employees have been working continuously.
- Our company keeps expanding. At the moment we have eight job openings.
- To minimize risks, we ran an administrative branch in Estonia, and part of our team moved to Europe.
- Our office has alternative sources of electricity and the internet. We never stop working.
To summarize, I want to admit that our company has made a continuity plan for different situations. We keep abreast of the news that might affect us as an IT development company. We value a transparent business relationship, and under any circumstances, we deliver high-quality products on time.
Anatoliy Dankov, CEO